At Ellebæk Consulting we believe that the best way to start working with a
new tool and methodology is through theoretical and practical training. We
provide the following training course for Quest Code Tester for Oracle (QCTO):
||QCTO for Developers
- Intensive, detailed and practical training.
- Introduction to most features in QCTO.
- Learn how to best adopt QCTO on your project and in your organization.
- Best practices around QCTO.
- Hands on experience with simple, generic PL/SQL code.
- Hands on experience with your own PL/SQL code.
- Enabling the delegates to start using QCTO on relevant projects.
- Introduction: Reasons for testing Oracle code in the database, product alternatives, QCTO introduction.
- Function-oriented testing: Testing of "pure" PL/SQL code that doesn't use DML.
- Data-oriented testing: Testing of PL/SQL that uses DML.
- Reporting: Built-in and custom reports.
- Advanced datatypes: How to test with advanced datatypes.
- Advanced test cases: Boundary testing, random test data, data-driven test cases, customizations.
- Management: Installation, command line options, PL/SQL API, etc.
- Miscellaneous: Future, references.
- Challenges: Test data setup, Intra unit dependencies, Code Coverage, automatic test case generation.
- Best Practices.
- Four exercises spread across the course.
- 4 hours of hands on testing of your own code that you bring to the course.
||PL/SQL developers, testers.
||Intermediate to experienced PL/SQL developer
Testers with limited PL/SQL skills can team up
with a PL/SQL developer.
||Across Europe. On-site or at your nearest Quest Software training facility. Quest Software can provide a "mobile classroom" in some countries.
||The course can be booked either directly with Ellebæk Consulting ApS (in which case you provide course facilities and equipment) or through your local Quest Software representative.
© Copyright Ellebæk Consulting ApS 2009-2021