Project Life Cycle
The founder of Ellebæk Consulting has since 1987 provided highly skilled consultancy in a close relationship with our international clients, covering the following aspects of IT projects:
- Automated testing
- Second level support
Ellebæk Consulting is confident working with the following methodologies/practices provided client implementation:
- Agile (Scrum)
- Test-Driven Development (TDD)
We primarily offer consultancy based on these technologies:
- Oracle PL/SQL (object-oriented/procedural) and SQL development
- Oracle PL/SQL performance tuning
- Java backend incl. Web Services and Java stored procedures, front end using Swing
- Oracle Database, SQLite
- Oracle WebLogic Server
- Web Services, including SOAP, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JAXB, RESTful, Oracle mod_plsql, Native Oracle XML DB Web Services
- Message-Oriented Middleware, primarily Oracle Advanced Queuing
Example projects that we have been involved in over the years:
- Secure Web Service-enablement of an Oracle-based legacy retail system, providing a new lease of life.
- Single Sign-On (SSO) client based on Microsoft AD, LDAP and mod_plsql-based Web Services.
- TODO: Check! JAXB-based Web Services and Oracle Advanced Queueing interface to Oracle-based legacy system.
- TODO: Check! JAX-WS-based Web Service interface to object-oriented Oracle PL/SQL interface to Oracle-based legacy system.
- Framework for a series of views used for financial business report generation, including a regression test framework.
- Business system integration using Web Service calls from the database.
- Financial product installation/update through synchronization of data dictionaries using XML.
- Integration of mission critical business systems using Advanced Queuing.
- Financial business report file distribution to:
- Microsoft SharePoint via WebDAV.
- File servers via SMB and FTP.
- E-mail recipients via SMTP.
- Parallelization of code in a Oracle PL/SQL package, such that it would execute in parallel, leveraging the server's 64+ CPUs.
- Integration of warehouse management systems through Oracle Advanced Queueing.
- Transformation of one representation of Oracle Spatial data to another.
- Database migration from Oracle 9i to Oracle 11g.
- Localized Danish Electronic Funds Transfer interface for Oracle Financials AP 10.6 including documentation.
- Customized payment interface for Oracle Financials AR 11i.
- Customized invoice interface for Oracle Financials iReceivables 11i.
- Various Web sites using:
- Oracle Application Express (APEX).
- Oracle Application Server and Jakarta Struts.
- Oracle Application Server and PL/SQL Server Pages.
- Oracle HTTP Server and PL/SQL Server Pages.
© Copyright Ellebæk Consulting ApS 2009-2021